Friday, August 20, 2010

Seth sent me flowers!!!

I was standing at the copy machine and my coworker, M, was walking to me and she said, "STACY!!! Someone sent you flowers!!!!" And her face was buried in them and she was smelling them and saying how pretty they are. So I read the little card, and although he didn't sign his name, I know it was from Seth. I think they are pretty random, usually I get flowers on certain holidays, but not just because.

I was being a whiny brat yesterday on gmail and I could tell he was very frustrated with me. I called him before he went to bed and apologized, and he said I was being rather dramatic about the whole situation. (For the record, I didn't think I was being dramatic, I just thought I was being very very whiny). Regardless, I think these flowers were part of that little argument.
Here's a picture of them (sorry for the bad quality, it's from my phone. You can get the drift though).

No comments:

Post a Comment