Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calm Before the (School) Storm

School starts in 13 working days. I’m SOOOO ready, but I’m SOOOO not ready. This is the worst part of the whole entire year for me. I really dislike it. I wish I could prepare for it much more than I actually can, but I can’t because the teachers and secretaries get back on a certain day, and then that’s when the constant questions/phone calls/emails come pouring in. In a way, I like it because it makes the days go by soooo fast, and the first 9 weeks of school are over before I know it. On the other hand, the days are really long, and I’ll be working much later than normal. I always have mixed feelings about this: I dread back to school, but I just want to get it started, so it can be over with. The only thing I ever enjoy about back to school is that the first 9 weeks will fly by sosososososoSO fast, and then that puts us in the first week of November which is a very short amount of time until Seth comes home for leave!! I am looking forward to it being November and December and seeing my lovey!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment