Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aches and Pains

I have not been sleeping well lately. I don’t know why, but it’s been annoying. I have been going to bed at around my usual time of 10, and I’m just not tired. I’ve been reading, and usually reading puts me to sleep pretty fast when I’m all cozied up in my bed, but I’ve been reading for almost an hour lately. I’ve been awake reading until after 11, which is really late for me. I’ve also been waking up with a sore neck…like I feel when I’m under a lot of stress. This too is annoying and I’m about ready to call my friend Laura and book a massage with her (she went to massage school). I don’t feel more stressed than normal , so I don’t know why I’m not sleeping well, and waking up all sore.

I do know that I am so over this. And I’m also my wisdom teeth that are coming in on the top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment