- I’m meeting with Bekah, Laura and my sister tonight to talk about and figure out the flowers!
- I just emailed our cake baker our flavors and fillings (which, for your virtual taste buds will be: French vanilla with Bavarian crème, chocolate with red raspberry filling and red velvet with crème cheese!!)
- I know the kind of vanilla beans I’m going to order…just waiting for payday tomorrow to order them.
- I have blocked out our hotel rooms and the contract is coming to me in the mail.
Which leaves me with:
- Attending the flower shop…might be hard to do with my sister because she leaves in less than two weeks and the flower shop has very limited hours.
- Figure out the wording on our invitations… I’ll find some samples this weekend and hopefully order those early next week.
- Order the vanilla beans and get that started...will be started by the first week in March.
- Publish our wedding website on theknot.com…that’ll be one of my weekend projects!