Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

In keeping with tradition, I got a pretty bouquet of roses yesterday at work :)



This is technically our third Valentine's Day together, but we've only spent the first one together in person. Andddd....that night, we both ended up hammered drunk in the hotel room. Thankfully we had dinner in the hotel, so we just hand to stumble back to the room, and at some point I had to take my heels off because I couldn't even walk in those. Then I may have thrown up in the middle of the night got up to to go pee in the middle of the night, and when I attempted to crawl back into bed, Seth was sprawled out in a slant, across the bed, and he was drunk too and wasn't moving so I could get in. I in a drunken stooper had to pick his legs up and physically move them so I could get a little piece of warmth and attempt to go back to sleep. That was also the Valentine's Day when he was living in the barracks and I made him a huge portable pan of lasagna so he could take it back to the barracks. The things we do for love :)

For the record, I never drink that much...but I was having a conversation with the bartender about how mad I get when people talk about Octomom and she just kept pouring me long island ice teas. And the next thing I knew, I was very drunk. It was still a very memorable weekend though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment