So our wedding is 157 days away (WHOA!) and time is going to go by really fast, especially with homecoming, going to Germany at some point, end of the school year, etc. And my sister is only here through the end of the month, so I decided I needed to make a to-do wedding list for this month. I’m going to be hard on myself for following this to-do list too, for the sake of my sanity.
- Finish our wedding website on theknot.com
- Consult with Bekah, Laura and my sister about all flower arrangements
- Go to the flower shop with Bekah and my sister
- Finalize and order invitations
- Order mass amounts of vanilla beans (and vodka) for wedding favors
- Get vanilla extract brewing
- Fill in all the fun details in my wedding planner and organizer pink/white polka dot book!!
- Get a sample color green for our cake baker so she knows what color we need
- Email cake baker our flavors and fillings
- Book a block of hotel rooms at a few different places around here
It might not seem like a lot, but I feel like it is! Wish me luck!