Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill in #4

Head on over to Wife of A Sailor to link up!!


  1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful

    How about some definitive plans? Like, when he's told he's going to leave or get home, he really will be leave/get home on that date, at that time. No estimated dates and times...I need something concrete! This would greatly help me out in planning a trip to Germany for the homecoming.

  2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army

    Enough to make me unlimited amounts of fresh pepper jack cheese! omgiloveitsomuch.

  3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To

    Most likely a teacher. Or a professional world traveler. I could write stories or travel guides when I travel. I could be the girl version of Rick Steves. Yes, we used one of his books when we were in Germany last spring.

  4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it? If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice

    Oh no, I don't do tattoos. Seth has tried numerous times for me to get one, but I never will. Just not me. He's in the Army, not me. I fully support him, but I don't need a tattoo to show my support. Plus, I'm scared of needles. However, they are sexy as hell on him. :)

  5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth

    Probably a photography class. I have a semi-new camera and I still haven't gotten around to reading the manual and I surely don't know how to use everything on it. I took it over to Seth's parent's house a few months ago and his dad taught me something the first time he looked at it (after I had it for a good month and a half).

No comments:

Post a Comment