Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm a Gemini!

So I've signed up for daily horoscopes (regular and love horoscopes), which are waiting in my inbox when I check my email. I'm a gemini, have I ever mentioned that? I am a TOTAL gemini and I love it. I'll do a post about that one day. But for now, I'm talking about today's horoscope.

My regular daily horoscope for today says:

A powerful desire for intimacy with a significant other could drive you today, Stacy. If you're currently involved, you'll probably want to schedule a romantic evening together. If you aren't involved, you could well consider ways to expand your social life so as to enable you to meet potential mates. You could also try reading a few books on the subject, but in order to gain from this you must remain objective - and today, that could take some effort!


My daily love horoscope for today says:

The day's planetary energy may not help in making this the best time for a romantic evening out. You will not be feeling in the greatest of moods, and could find it difficult to whip up any kind of enthusiasm for what is to come. It may be better if you plan this for another time, when you will find it easier to rediscover the joy you naturally share.

So one horoscope says that I "probably want to schedule a romantic evening together." But then my love horoscope says "the day's planetary energy may not help in making this the best time for a romantic evening out." Hmmmmm....

No matter which horoscope I abide by today, I won't be getting that romantic evening, nor will I have a bad romantic evening because it's physically not possible. Thanks, Deployment.

However, SETH WILL BE HOME NEXT MONTH!!! And we can have 2 weeks of romantic evenings then! Do you know how long I've waited to say that?! Forever, basically. Actually it's been a whole year since I've been able to say that.


On a side note....I cut open a pomegranate last night (I LOVE pomegranates!!) and I got all the little seed pod things out. I have no idea what they're called. Anyways, my fingers and cuticles are all yellow now. It looks like I have jaundice. Just on my hands only. I wonder why my hands are all yellow when pomegranates are so red? I think I stained everything in my kitchen last night. Juice was squirting everywhere. Oh well, the taste is worth it :)

And by the way, if you're a Gemini, I would love to know. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Oh, it's Wednesday! I'm supposed to do a wedding post. I might do that later today. Wait, no I won't because I don't have any new news regarding the wedding. Other than I've gotten a lot of compliments on our save the dates and people are excited for it. :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you get to spend time with Seth soon, I hope December flies by for you!!

    ReplyDelete