Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tag - I'm it!

Erin at Amateur Hour in NC tagged me :)

1. Four shows that you watch:
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Full House (yeah, I still watch it, don't judge me. So what if I'm 26 years old!).
  • Survivor
  • Good Luck, Charlie on ABCFamily. Again, don't judge me because I watch this. Charlie is cute, what can I say?
2. Four things you are passionate about:
  • Seth
  • Family
  • Kids
  • Working out
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
  • Whoadang
  • For real?
  • I love you
  • F that noise
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
  • Everything happens for a reason (although you may never learn that reason)
  • Don't look at a clock - it makes the time go by sooo slow
  • Never regret anything - what you said or did at the time was because of feelings you had then
  • I have a love hate relationship with surprises
5. Four places you would like to go:
  • Back to Germany
  • Ireland
  • Australia
  • Italy
6. Four things you did yesterday:
  • Worked out
  • Went Christmas shopping
  • Texted with Seth :)
  • Painted my nails
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
  • SEEING SETH IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!
  • Seeing Seth in a few weeks!!!
  • Seeing Seth in a few weeks!!!
  • Seeing Seth in a few weeks!!!
8. Four things you love about Winter:
  • Snow days
  • December 29, 2009 :)
  • How pretty the snow is
  • Snow days
9. Four Bloggers who should share their List of Fours:


No comments:

Post a Comment