Thursday, December 9, 2010

Almost home....

I was talking to my Dad today and he said, “I don’t want to get you worked up, but I told mom last night that I’m getting excited for Seth to come home. I’m excited to see him!” TRY BEING ME, FATHER!!!


My brother will be driving out from California for Christmas, too. He is planning his vacation home so it’ll overlap when Seth is home. Only for a few days, but it’s better than no days. We’re already planning on going shooting with all of Seth’s fancy guns!

This calendar…this one right below? See it? Yeah, it’s displaying the date that Seth will be home :) :) :)



He's on my "to-do" list ;)

Seth - I know what you're thinking when you read this. You KNOW how excited I get and I hope I'm not annoying you too much. I just can't hide my excitement...you know me!! I love you babe!! xxoo


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, the night before husband came home, mom told me how excited my dad was to get to see him (they met him at his first stop in the US before his final flight to me) and I was like, just think how I feel!!

    ReplyDelete