1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
My blankie, hands down. Yeah, I'm 26 1/4 years old...oh crap, it's actually 26 1/2 years, not 1/4 anymore...dang...and I still have a blankie. I've had it since I was a wee little baby :) I'd obviously want to take Seth too. Blankie and Seth would make my world complete.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Ranch, duhhhhh. Ranch goes with
pretty much everything. It's superduper healthy, too. Not. One time when I was on vacation in Alaska, I saw a sign in a little tiny restaurant that said, if your kids won't eat their vegetables, put a little ranch on it. How true! It was in this restaurant, right here, on the outskirts of Haines, Alaska. See that last window on the left side of the picture? That was the bathroom and that's where the little sign was framed and hung. I want to go back to Alaska.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Oh man, we would have the whole shebang of animals. Whatever shebang means in this sense. We'd have sheep (oh God, they're so cute!!!), llamas ("Tina!! You fat lard!! Come get some dinner!!"), horses, cows, more sheep, goats, zebras, rhinos, turtles, panda bears, pigs, chickens, roosters, cats, dogs, peacocks and ducks. I'd want whales and seals too, but I know they don't live on farms.
4. If your life was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
Ok, who remembers Topanga Lawrence from Boy Meets World? (WTF kind of name is Topanga?!?!) Anyways, I always loved her hair and I always wanted to look like her. Sooo, for old times sake, we'll say she'll play me. I don't know who would play Seth. Really, I have no clue at all.
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
I mailed my brothers girlfriend (Alison) a birthday card!!! I spent a significant amount of money at Kohl's the other day for a Christmas present for Seth's mom and they were doing the Kohl's cash thing and I earned $50 in Kohl's cash, and I sent it to Alison for her birthday. Her birthday isn't until December 1st, but the coupon expires this week, so she got an early present.