Friday, November 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #10!!!

Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for the questions this week!!!



  1. Were you named after anyone?

    Nope. My parents didn’t find out the gender of any of us (my older brother, me, or my younger sister) until we popped out. They had decided on boy and girl names for each of us though....if I would have had a little wiener, I would have been named Eric. It was between Stacy and Stephanie for girl names....they said I didn’t look like a Stephanie when I was born. So Stacy it was. (My middle name is after my grandma though).

  2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?

    My toes are always painted!! ALWAYS! In spring and summertime, they are always some shade of pink. Winter and colder weather times, they are dark red or a purpley color. I’m not one for crazy colors.

  3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?

    Feet fooooorrrrr suuuurrrreeeee. Never ever with my hands. Gross.

  4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?

    Jonathan Taylor Thomas (I wonder what he’s up to these days...he must be like...old now) when I was a young teen. I was more into boy bands though, than TV characters.

  5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?

    I’d have to say taste. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some food, but I could live without having to taste it (I think). However, I would have a very hard time not being able to see (I can’t even imagine being blind), or hearing (being married to a soldier would be really difficult when they’re deployed... just the joys of hearing their voice after a period of not. Reading an email or doing the TDD thing just isn’t the same as hearing their voice). Touch...I love hugs (homecoming hugs!!!) and holding hands, and I would hate to not be able to feel the warmth of Seth’s hands when we’re holding hands. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but he has the most amazing hands I’ve ever seen or held. They’re just perfect and I can’t imagine not being able to feel them. And smell...I’m a big smell person. The smell of certain things takes me back to a moment in time and I couldn’t give that up. Yesterday I wore Seth’s cologne. I won’t be surprised if I have to replace his bottle by the time this deployment is over. I spray it on my bed, on the bear he got me, I wear it as if it’s my perfume and it reminds me of being with him. Yeah, I definitely couldn’t give up smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment