Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for the questions!!
- A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
The nicest thing a milspouse has offered to me is to let me stay with her next spring when our guys come home. They have an apartment in Germany, and even though she's been in the US for this deployment, she said that I am more than welcome to stay at their place when I go there for the homecoming. I already can't wait. She has a beautifully adorable little girl who will be 1 next month and I wanted to baby snatch her last spring when I went there and we went to Rothenburg ob der Tauber for the day, but Seth told me I couldn't. He said it'd be weird for our friendship. He's probably right. He'll be mad at me for posting this publicly too. Sorry in advance. She's just the perfect little girl.
- How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Often enough...without getting caught. Word to the wise: I recently learned from one of our school police liaison officers that he'll ticket someone going 13 mph or over. Also learned that crying gets nowhere with him. Note to self on both items.
- Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Nahh...can't really get any cool nick names out of Stacy. Stace is about as much as you can get. Not too exciting.
- If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Oh dear. I have NO Idea what it would be titled, but I know it'd end happily ever after.
- Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
I looked back on my work calendar and had nothing work related scheduled. It was the 6th day of school, so I'm sure I was pretty busy. After work, I'm sure I went to the gym. Little did I know it was the day before my robbery.