Thursday, November 18, 2010

In Case You Haven't Noticed...

Thanks to Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs, I have an awesome new customized blog!! She is working on her degree in multimedia design and did a post a few weeks ago that she’d be offering free blogs to those who signed up. So I signed up and got a really cute totally me blog layout. She is an Army-fiancĂ© too and has two very handsome little boys! I wasn’t even sure what I was looking for, so I was very happy to see what she created, and it was exactly what I was wanting!

She’s also offering a 25% military discount, too!!

Thanks again, Brea! I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look! I'll have to check her out! I'm wanting to have my blog re-done in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout-out.. I'm so glad you like your design. :)

    ReplyDelete