Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

I got this idea from The Sand Is Different Here, who did a Wedding Wednesday a few weeks ago. Plus, this will keep my ass on track each week for getting more wedding related stuff done. Honestly, I’ve been slacking because I haven’t had the energy to do it alone. I want to make all these decisions with Seth, but it’s all via email so it takes extra long. TheKnot.com said we only have 262 days left! It seems like a long ways away…considering that is NEXT summer. We still have to go through:

  • 3 seasons
  • The rest of this deployment
  • His homecoming
  • The rest of this school year
  • All of the holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, his birthday, Memorial Day, my birthday. I'm hoping we'll be able spend next 4th of July together as a first.
Ok, so here's the actual update for today: I'm going to see his parents this weekend to finalize the guest list. I have 90% of save the date completed, I just need to send Seth the proof, get the save the dates printed, put the labels on them, and mail them out. I hope to have this all completed in 2 weeks. Pretty easy, right? Yeah, we'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment