Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Blog Name: "for ever & for always, no matter what"

I started my blog back in June on a whim, basically. I had contemplated it for a while and had just started reading some, but then talked myself out of it many times. The names of them were sooo clever and I was insanely jealous, but I couldn't think of anything creative for mine. I was talking to a friend about it, and she encouraged me to create one. If I didn't do it then, I probably never would have. So I came up with something not clever and not creative and I've never really liked the name of it. Since June, I've been thinking of new names for it. One finally hit me last night: "for ever & for always, no matter what."

I saw this little quote when I was in a little store last week when I went to the lake shore. I liked it immediately. (Yes, it's been almost a week since I've seen/heard the quote, and it just dawned on me to make my blog name that). So I emailed Seth last night and asked his opinion on it, and he said he liked it. He also suggested I do an & instead of the word "and." So there we have it, with a bit of team work. :)

I think it's a fitting title for us too, because no matter where we end up because of the Army, or how often/long we're separated, or any decisions the Army makes for us, we're in this together, "for ever & for always, no matter what."

I've also been wanting to contact someone to make my blog all fancy and cute and ME. But I didn't want to spend the money until I knew what I wanted it to be titled. Any suggestions?!?! So now I've got the title and soon I'll have the fancy page to match it!!!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment