Friday, October 29, 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #8

Thanks to Wife of A Sailor for these questions!

1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
One time a few years ago, I was driving downtown and my car just died. I was stopped at a light and it just died. I started freaking out and called my dad and he said to get out of the car, and I refused to...I didn't want to leave my car alone to get hit! Just then, a young couple walked past and I had my 4 way flashers on, and they were like...do you need us to push you? So they pushed me down the street and into an empty parking lot where I could wait for my dad to come jump my car. I offered to pay them, but they just told me to pay it forward. They were my saviors that day.

2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
Reading. Or a movie in bed. If a movie, I'd be out in 10 minutes. But if it's a school night, I'll read a book.

3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Going on family vacations. I was recently reminiscing with my parents about some of our family vacations and how certain memories from certain trips stick in our minds. We've had some really good family vacations, and I surely can't wait until Seth and I have a family of our own and we go on family vacations!!

4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?
Ummm, nothing? Nothing is coming to me for this right now.

5. What can’t you say “no” to?
I can't say no to quite a few things. I lack a lot of willpower in this department. I don't let people walk all over me by any means. I guess maybe I lack willpower in materialistic things. During the summer, I bought a hot pair of zebra print high heels with red trim because they were friggin' sexy. I haven't worn them yet (1. they are too pretty to wear and 2. they're higher heels than I'd normally wear, and therefore they're uncomfortable). They were just too gorgeous for me to not buy. Plus they were on sale. Oh gosh, they're so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment