Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #6!


I'm numbering these now so it'll help me count down the weeks till leave. I need to get to like 20ish for leave.

Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for the questions!

1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)

I'm working on a post about that...stay tuned. I'm doing that 101 in 1001 days thing and I've got it half full with stuff right now. I start it on November 1, so I still have a few days to publish it :)

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)

I was a mil-girlfriend for a little over a year and a half. I've been a mil-fiance for 10 months. I'll be a milspouse forever...starting in a few months :) (That was cheesy, I admit). I've techincally not been stationed with Seth anywhere yet. Germany is on the top of the list though!! :)

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)

Oh gosh, so many. Right now it's our deployment song which is "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold. (For the record, I typically don't enjoy that kind of hardcore music, but I love the crap out of their CD).

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?

I prefer onions and green peppers and pepperoni.

5. What are three good things in your life right now?

  • Seth - This deployment is officially (more than) half over and just a few months till leave
  • My sister is coming home in December which will make the holidays much more enjoyable for me..and it'll make them go by really fast (which means leave appears to come sooner!)
  • My new friend/coworker Molli!!!! We went out to dinner last night and stayed for 3 hours and shared our whole life stories with each other. Definitely best friend material. We sorta already planned a double date for when Seth is home...we're going to a hockey game. All the more reason for leave to hurry up and get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment