Friday, October 22, 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #7


Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for the questions! Go there to join the fun!!!

1.Are you a night owl or an early bird?

I definitely used to be a night owl. I liked staying up and could do it!! Now, though, I'm all old and work a real job at a school district. School starts early!!! I have to be there at 7:30 am!!! I get up at 6 AM and can't stay up much past 11 pm. I'm in bed by 10 though....10:15 at the latest. Friday nights are my "crazy" nights at 11 pm though.

2.What makes you jealous?
I don't think I'm really a jealous person. I think I get more annoyed than jealous with most things. Such as when I see happy couples all in love, walking hand in hand. When I can't. I find that to be more annoying than jealous.

3.Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Oh dear, I have no idea. I've bought 2 stockings already, but I don't consider that real shopping. I'll do it sometime in December. However, I do need to have Seth's Christmas stuff sent out by the middle-late end of November so it gets to him on time. Right now it only takes about a week to get there, but I've seen postings on Facebook that say I need to send it by November 11th to get to his area on time! That seems insanely early....and only 19 days left?!?! My problem is that I love Christmas shopping so much. I will go into a store, knowing what I want to get someone, but then I find 2098098 more things that they would enjoy/need too so I get that too. I think we're doing a secret Santa thing with his siblings, so that'll be cool. I know what I'm getting for his mom, too. No idea about anyone else though...

4.What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
I would want the personal chef to bring Seth home and then make whatever he would like. No use in having a personal chef if it's just me.

5.Where was your first kiss?
Technically in a garage during a game of truth or dare. I think I was 15. We had to make out for 30 seconds in front of the other people playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment