Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zero to Bitch in -2 seconds

For some reason, I've found myself having not a lot of patience during this deployment. I don't know why it is, but I get very irritated VERY quickly. And it's over stupid stuff. Lately, it's when people do not use manners. I get work emails all day long asking for this or that. It pisses me off SO bad when people are not polite in their emails. I'm talking about not using "please" and "thank you." Or not addressing who the email is to. Is it really that hard to address the email as "Stacy," or "Hi Stacy," before they ask for the favor? No, it is not that hard. Those go a long ways in my book. When people write me emails that say, "can I have this piece of information?" it goes to the bottom of my list to be answered. Sorry, but it's true. BE KIND and BE NICE TO ME IF YOU WANT A FAVOR FROM ME.

And while I'm at it, it pisses me off when they spell my name with an E. Pay enough attention to spell it correctly...at the very least, look in the TO box and see how Outlook has spelled it.

It's going to be a really long fucking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment