Saturday, September 4, 2010

Google Video Chat WORKED!!!!!

Last night I wasn't feeling so great so I took a bath, and then watched Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta. As per my usual watching TV late at night, I fell asleep around 10:30 and woke up at midnight. I got online to email Seth and decided to get on google chat to see if he was on. He was and we started talking. Then he told me he was downloading the video plugin for google chat, and i should too. A few minutes later, we were webcamming!!!!! He could hear me, but I couldn't hear him, but we could see each other and that's really all that mattered to me. Since it was midnight, I was wearing a t-shirt of his, no make up, nap time hair and had a band-aid on my face (don't ask). I quickly ripped that off, put my hair in a ponytail and then moved my camera down so he could see me, not stare at my ceiling. His nose is quite red and sun-burned looking. He still looked hot though :) See?!

It's also been exactly 5 months since he deployed. We're almost to the half way point!!!! It seems like eternity already. It has been 6 months since we've seen each other in person though. Leave can't come soon enough.

When we were webcamming, my throat was hurting kind of bad. I went to bed and woke up at 6:49 am and my whole body ached and my throat hurt even more. I took some medicine and went back to bed. I did not feel like getting out of bed this morning. I think I could have stayed in bed alllllll day long. I have a lot of stuff on my to-do list today, so I better get my ass in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment