Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School!!

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I really don't think I could be any more excited!!!

The main reason I'm excited for it is because the next 10 weeks are going to fly by soooo fast. That'll put us about the second week in November. Then it'll be just a few more weeks until Seth is home for LEAVE!!!! I can't wait for these next weeks to go by ohhhh sooo fast.

I was also reading in my MilSpouse magazine that fall is an ideal time for those with a deployed spouse. The days are getting shorter, therefore it seems like the days are going faster. Of course I'm looking forward to this too.

Next year at this time, we'll be married. I want to be wherever Seth is, no matter what. Right now, we're thinking he'll be a lifer in the Army, and so he'll have to re-enlist, and hopefully he'll have orders within the next 6 months (that's hopeful thinking, I know) if he'll PCS after this deployment or if he'll stay in Germany. I sorta hope that he'll be in Germany for another year, so I can go live with him and we can travel Europe. I think he's ready to be stationed somewhere else though.

I've also been thinking lately if this is my last year at my current job. Will this be the last year where I'm preparing for back to school for myself? Will this be the last year that I'm at this job? (I will miss it actually). Will this be the last fall in Michigan? Will I be living abroad a year from now? Will I be pregnant?! Will we finally have a pet together? Will we finally be able to spend a fall season together? So many questions, so little answers.

One thing is for sure: I am SOOOO looking forward to this time next year!!!! I'm not typically a fan of surprises and from what I've learned so far, the Army does like to surprise their families. I am actually looking forward to it all, that's for sure.

I have to go pick out my outfit for tomorrow!!!! Happy back to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment