Saturday, May 14, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill in #3 (i think)



Go link up with Wife of A Sailor!!!


  1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs

    Trick question! We haven’t had our July wedding yet, so I’m going with homecoming day :)

  2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love

    Signed up for the relationship after he was already waist deep in the Army (deployed at the time, too). I have been part of the re-enlisting conversations though.

  3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe

    The Little Mermaid! Because Ariel is gorgeous and she has a beautiful singing voice. And that movie has the best soundtrack. Yes, I own it. And Prince Eric may be a little bit dreamy.

  4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!

    I can’t answer this yet, because we haven’t lived together to really establish a “family routine.” However, now that we have Patrick, I fantasize about us going on long walks and bike rides (I’m going to get a basket for my bike!!!) and exploring the outdoors in Washington.

  5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.

    It’s not a secret, but I want us to get stationed back in Germany. And Hawaii and Alaska.
P.S. Patrick is officially OURS!!!! I pick him up this afternoon!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Patrick might be the cutest darn thing I've EVER SEEN.

    And Eric is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Eric is dreamy! I think he's my favorite Disney guy.

    And your puppy is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete