Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sheer

I have a slight obsession with perfumes. Specifically designer perfumes: Kenneth Cole, Burberry, Dior, Armani, Calvin Klein. We're all BFFs. (My mom is the same way; we have a 2 person perfume club, and we share back and forth. So this is not all that I we have).


My favorite scent has changed many times over the years but I don't know if I've ever had a "scent." You know, the one that if people smell, they will likely think of you. I just love so many that mine changes all the time.

Insert Burberry's Sheer into my life. I think I got this last spring. It's one perfume I can't seem to share and let my mom take for a few weeks. It is the perfect scent and I'm obsessed with it. It's a very girly smell, clean and fruity and floral and can go with any outfit, in my opinion. Plus, the bottle is pretty: light pink signature Burberry plaid. It puts a smile on my face when I get a whiff of it. The other day, I was talking a walk to a building with some coworkers and I found myself smelling my gloves like a weirdo. The gloves smelled like this perfume and it made me happy.

I'll definitely be wearing this on our wedding day!!

Do you have a favorite perfume? What kind do you wear?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Burberry Sheer. It's my favorite with Ralph Lauren Romance a close second :)

    ReplyDelete