Thanks to Wife Of A Sailor for these questions. Go link up!
1. What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
Cell phone and internet access are my life. Seriously, I couldn’t live without them. I imagine when I do move away, my parents will get a webcam and we’ll “see” each other on that when we’re apart.
2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
Myself? JK. sort of. Ummm, my mind is blank here. Oh, for Valentine’s Day this year, I made a guy-ish version of a scrapbook that had pictures from R&R. I surely liked how it turned out, it was folded paper lunch bags as the pages, it didn’t have all sorts of girly embellishments on it, it was just simple.
3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
I can’t say right now if I would be encouraging per se, but no matter what they chose, I would be supportive. I think it would be really hypocritical if we were a military family, had kids growing up with their dad in the Army and then told them no, they can’t follow in his footsteps. If our future kids have the desire to serve, I’ll support them 100%.
4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
Credit card because it’s revolving. I really don’t have that much, but every time I get the balance extremely low, I need some type of car repair that costs at least $200 and then it goes up again. I could pay it off any minute really, but I like the cash cushion more. My goal is by the end of year, if not sooner.
5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life
When I found out he was getting promoted last September. Of course though, he got promoted while he was deployed so I couldn’t be a part of it, but I was (still am) insanely proud of him. Can’t say for sure, because it hasn’t happened yet, but I imagine when this deployment is over and he’s home safely, that moment will move into the number 1 spot of me being proud of him. :)