Monday, January 10, 2011

Where in the world....

I got this fun idea from my blogger friend, Poe, at Many Waters, who posted this on her blog recently. It's a map of all the states that I've been to!! Clearly I need to visit a lot of states on the east coast, and I hope to knock a few of these off my list when Seth and I go on our roadtrip honeymoon there this summer!! The map can be found here.

I've been to 64% of US states, 46.1% of Canadian states, and .44% of the worldwide countries (sad!! I need to get my butt in gear and start traveling outside of the US!).


visited 32 states (64%)
Create your own visited map of The United States


visited 6 states (46.1%)
Create your own visited map of Canada


visited 1 states (0.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! Ha, I've been close to nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the world map you should have put the US & Canada...you've been there too:) I hope you hit the Northeast this summer...there's lots of fun things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clearly you travel WAY more than the average person. haha. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very... Nicee... Blog.. I really appreciate it... Thanks..:-)

    ReplyDelete