Saturday, January 22, 2011

My tear ducts are like....

The Hoover Dam.

I have so much pressure from tears built up in my head, I've got a headache. I think I cried myself to sleep last night. That always makes me look like a damn hot mess in the morning.

I wish I could use a little tiny needle and poke my tear ducts and slowly make this pressure go away without displaying my red, puffy eyes and nose.

My sister just called me. She asked if I wanted to go to a chili-cook off downtown this morning. I really only planned on going to the gym today and coming home and getting in my pajamas and playing learning Wii video games all day. But I'll suck it up, put on a happy face and go to the chili-cook off with her. I know it'll be good for me. She said she wants to go to the gym and run too, so we're going to my gym after wards. I also told her if she wants to do any strength training, I have a new Wii game for the Biggest Loser and we can do that at home. She said, "do you want to work out, like all day long?" I told her I did, because the last 2 weeks I have majorly slacked in the work out department. It was worth it though. I just need to do it double time now.

Operation back to "my normal" begins now.

1 comment:

  1. Every day is one day closer to the end of this deployment.
    Chin up :)

    ReplyDelete