Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Please?

Can I please be done planning this wedding? I'm SO over it. I'm done working with so many different people and having to figure things out on my own. Clearly this is why they invented wedding planners. I thought I'd enjoy it. (When I was a little girl, I used to want to be a wedding planner. F that. No way, no how). I want to be done with doing all the little details by myself.

Has anyone felt this way while planning their wedding? I feel bad, because it's supposed to be exciting and fun, but I'm just overwhelmed having to do everything myself.

Can I please be done? I even said PLEASE.

Also, if I could please start my period soon, that'd be great. I'd be much less bitchy. Please can I?

1 comment:

  1. Haha my wedding is this weekend and let me tell you, I was over all the damn details weeks ago. But, it has all fallen together quite nicely and I know yours will as well. And don't be afraid to ask for help, none of my friends really stepped up in that department so I've gone ahead and reached out first..even if they don't help a lot it was nice having someone there while I did the work. And my favorite response to any last minute things that need to be figured out? "I don't really care anymore..just pick something." :)

    ReplyDelete