So I've been living on the west coast for exactly one month now. Wait, that's a lie. One month and two days. Crazy.
I'm short on time, so this is a lame post.
Since I last posted...
- I moved to Washington! woooo!!!
- I finally live with my husband! (what a concept!)
- We have Patrick with us all day, every day!
- I work full time from home.
- Working from home has its pros and cons. I really miss my work friends and I hardly ever leave the house. I really really really really really miss my work friends.
- I am pretty desperate for friends, sooooo I volunteered to lead a book club in the FRG. wtf. I'm not really one to lead things, and here I go emailing the FRG leader saying if she didn't have a leader for it already, I would gladly do so! Desperation at it's finest. Now I have to organize a book club and all that stuff. Yes, I googled it and got Oprah's advice.
- We went to Seattle last weekend and redeemed a groupon my sister got us as a wedding gift! It was a gondola ride up Mt. Rainier! It was pretty cloudy up at the top of the mountain and rainy, so it wasn't that great of a view. But we decided we'd go back in the spring time when it's nicer weather. We were on a tour bus with a bunch of other people and had a fun time. We got back to Seattle early enough that we were able to check out Pikes Place! I got a beautiful bouquet of dahlia's and can't wait to go back!!
- We have sooooo much exploring to do in this area. I can see Mt. Rainier from my home office on a clear day. We ride our bikes a lot and I'm trying to learn how to hop curbs on it. Last time I tried though, I got hurt and I've been scared to try it ever since. (don't get too excited, I didn't completely fall off my bike - as awesome as that would have been - I just pulled an arm muscle and dug my pedal into my calf.
Now I must go walk Patrick in the drizzly rain and then go crawl into our brand new king size bed (delivered today!) without Seth because he is working late.
I hope to be back reading/posting regularly soon!!!