Monday, August 15, 2011

Ahhhhhhh



  • My apartment got struck by lightning and I lost internet access and my a/c blew out. Sometimes I have hot water, other times I don’t.


  • My apartment office is trying to make me pay for the WHOLE month of September, even though we’ll be out of there on August 31st. (I gave them notice on August 8th, and since it wasn’t a full 30 days before the next time rent is due, they’re charging me the whole entire month. Why can’t they charge me through the 8th, you ask? GOOD QUESTION! I want to know, too).


  • I’m moving offices at work. For 2 weeks only until I leave. After I was told I wouldn’t have to move because it’s not a good use of time with the mass amount of work I have to do.


  • I got a chip in my windshield on Saturday.


  • I broke my parent’s lawn mower.


  • I move in 2 weeks and my to-do list has about 20934802398502937523092803598 things on it.


  • Packing has barely started.


The next two weeks are going to be hell. I just want to be in Washington with my husband. Is that too much to ask for?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy! Thanks for coming by my blog. :) It sounds like you've had an awful time lately! I hope things start looking up soon.
    What part of WA are you moving to? We're at JBLM. :)

    ReplyDelete